Eastern Gouache research

this year, I got awarded by Ministry of Culture and National Culture and Art Foundation in Taiwan,so that I spend most of time to do research for this new project which is about a Eastern Gouache  artist who's name is  Lin, Chih-Chu and there is a  Lin, Chih-Chu Memorial in Taichung. He was a legancy ,also he presented the Japanese-Occupied Period in Taiwan. 
For the new project of scriptwriting , I went to a Eastern Gouache  studio in Taichung,Taiwan.which is hosted by a great contemporary artist xiang-yi lu for Eastern Gouache in Taiwan. to know this material more, and to know history of 1930~1970  more,which was rarely known.....
This is my piece and the working process of this.
My piece is the flower in asia named China rose.and this oldest material of  Eastern Gouache is really hard ,but very charming .








留言